Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Does guys have mood swings?

Recently nothing is going right for me. Whether its at home, with friends, girlfriend, I would feel I am getting some kind of "treatment". I dun usually show my feelings but I am really stressed on the inside. It seems nobody can read my mind until they read my blog and asked me about it. I guess I should thank the person who invented blog.

So my point is, does the privilege(wrong spelling?) of mood swings only belong exclusively to gals? The hell no. I strongly believe guys have mood swings too BUT WTHOUT that red thingy.

Back to topic... sometime I just hope I can shut myself in my room and sleep. But when I cant sleep, I find things to do...Like what I am doing now---writing a blog entry. Oh shucks...now is th period of hungry ghost... the gates opened and they are free to roam about. There's a catch for this year hungry ghost festival... I heard the gates is opened longer than usual. Does that increase anybody's chance of seeing something paranormal? I am born in August.... July if you consider the lunar calender...dear told me I am have bad luck for as long the gates are still open as my birthday may clashed with them.

sian sian sian

Come on...brothers of the other side.... show me what you got...just bring it... I am not scare. Oh well, I might be scare if i do see you...lol....

2 Comments:

Blogger one jeans said...

Dear, if u look closer, I only mention birthday.... it doesnt mean I am not listening... it refer to the year 1983. when i was typing it, i was wondering which word is the correct one.

birthday or birth date. to me, both seems e same.

Friday, July 28, 2006  
Blogger one jeans said...

by the way, i told you there is something wrong with my ear right... if you notice, when u talk to me sometimes... i will "huh huh? repeat"

den u haf to understand when i do "hear e words" i may not hear it "fully", resulting in so called "never listen".

I had wanted to clarify sometimes, but I think u may find it annoying.

Friday, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home