Monday, July 10, 2006

Family Gathering, Am I Kinda Extra? Ha

Today ZJ invited me over for their family gathering. Apparently it was their first gathering since ZJ's second sister got married. Today they came back to have dinner. But before I go on, I am glad ZJ's able to returned to normal mode after what happened yesterday. It was very very very unusual to see you like that dear...

Okay back to the dinner part. Wow... the food was very nice~ Got cheese with wine for dipping whatever you like on the table. There's prawns, french bread, tomato and many more. ZJ prepared a Vietnam style noodle for me, we shared it together. Nice nice nicey~

After that we watched TV in the living room. Pirates of the Caribean... peeps, i know i spelled wrongly. But who cares. haha...

Saw ZJ at the window when I was waiting for a cab! So funny dear....miss me so fast ah...haha..miss u too now lor...you got flu must take care ah....

Woot, tonight will be staying up to watch world cup final between Italy and France~ Finally the moment has come~ I hope France will win this match as I believe Zinedine Zidane truely deserve a good farewell to football. His standard is right up there with Pele and Maradona. He is a living legend~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home