Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Day I Lost It

I was totally furious today. Someone in my family made me explode. I had calmed down alot these few years but once awhile I am not able to control my temper when that someonedid things that made me see red.

ZJ would not want such a violent bf. Which gal would? But I hope dear can understand whatis going through my mind that made me do what I did. I believe anyone who lived in my homefor the past 20 years wound have "exploded" the way I did...

In the past when I fight, I will feel a sense of regret, I would even cry in my room afterthat. Things changed now, I no longer feel any hinge of remorse. I even feel I am right todo that; which is to resort to violence.

No one, absolutely no one will want to hit their family member. I had to do it. I cant think of a better solution. My fingers is shaking as I typed, what does that stand for?
Hungry now....cant think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home