Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tell Me It Aint So

I know you are not ready. I know i am probably not the one you waiting for. I know we probably we had too little to talk about. I know you are afraid of trying out with me. I can understand all that. I hope u can tell yourself to try, try daringly, try openly. In this way, i strongly believe things will progress slowly, but surely. I know you also want your freedom as much as you want someone to love. I know you often contradict with what you said, but its ok. Its you, its you that why i dont want to leave you. You asked me why and what i love about you. I dont know how to express in words when you first asked me, but, i will now typed it out with letters.

I love you because in my heart, you are a truly special gal. You are a gal of my dreams. I long to care for you all my life and see you be happy everyday. I feel comfortable when i am with you. I want to do so many things with you. Rightly so, you said we might have little in common, little to talk about, but i am confused myself too. I am confusef whether you will find me too talkative if i talked alot, or, if u find me too quiet if i am too quiet. I know i have to be very very attentive.

You once said i am a possessive person. Yes i want you to have your freedom too, but what if i give u freedom and you think i dont care, when i actually does? Then when i care for u, u may think may think i am possessive. =)

You told me today that you are considering... is that true? Will u be confused again? I hope not. I hope for the best. I dont want to be just your best friend and one u will remember for life. I want to be the one who is responsible for your hapiness. I will wait for you.

I really love u, i cant be more sure than this.

I know my english is abit "easy" to understand. Sori.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home