Sunday, June 18, 2006

First We Watch "Cars", then comes the real thing! A Hong Kong Restaurant in Kovan Area / Heartland Mall

Oh well, the 3 of us, MQ, ZJ and ZJ(me) went to this place to eat in the middle of the night. I must say this place is new to me and ZJ. It was meant to be a 24 hours eating place but the staffs seems wanna pack and go home liao, muahaha. Maybe they changing shifts soon.

The food seems nice and up to standard but the waitress and waiters seems to be sleeping for god sake. I ordered a dry wanton mee and they gimme soup-based-mee. THANKS GUYS!!! I also ordered milk tea and you let me wait! THANKS GUYS!!! Overall i may wanna come again provided if they improve on their services, they are too slow.

Much much earlier, ZJ and I went Sun Plaza to catch a movie call "Cars". Cinema 2 seat O1 and O2, couple seats. Its a animation movie about living cars and how they love the game of racing and carity ( call it humanity if you will ). Lightning Mcqueen is the star of the show. Loud engines, fast car but lack the correct drifting technique when the car loses control. I dont wanna say too much as i think this movie is really worth watching. If you watch liao dun like it, tell me, i pay u full refund.

ZJ came over to my home to wait for MQ's arrival. It was 2.15am then.

I wanna get a purple t shirt!

MQ rented a Mazda 323 automatic and i attempted to drive it. It was quite easier to use compare to driving a manuel control car. I always forget to put down the hand brake!!!! MALU BIG TIME!!!!!!

Did i managed to hit 120kmh on the expressway? I dunno... MQ said i did, while ZJ dozed off. Forget to walk ZJ up....oops, i am so bad. Sori.

0_OV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home