Sunday, July 16, 2006

Who would'nt want to be perfect? Captain Jack Sparrow

Met up with my dear for a movie session. We watched Pirates of the Carribean at Causewat Pt. Cinema 1 F20,F21.

This movie is about many things which I dont want to elaborate too much because many things happened in it and there is going to a continue to it. I think it will be ready next year. It was nice to watch. I also noted theres a Banquet just outside the ticket booth which to me, look comparable to Lido.

Dear, we talked about self-evaluation at MOS Burger and I know I am not perfect in your eyes. Dear, everyone wants to be perfect right. Perfect in everything. But this world is real, nobody is perfect. Dear, I can only try to be as perfect as I can possibly go. I really wan to be perfect in your eyes as you are the dearest person to me. I promised you I will try my best to be better in every aspect.

Dear, if you have something bothering you, you must tell me ok? I will be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home