Saturday, November 25, 2006

On par with a beggar

Sometimes when we see beggars on the street, we ignored them simply by walking pass them or pretend they didt exist, yet sometimes we also take heart and give them money. I had a taste of how it feels like being ignored in the streets yesterday.

So whats the feeling like? Even the stray cats and dogs will fare better than me. At least they get comments like "oh so cute" or "poor thing". The yesterday me cant even be compared with beggars and straying animals. I was treated like I didnt exist.

NVM, since I gotten a taste of how it feels like, I want to taste it further. I went to buy a single movie ticket for Happy Feet and for the first time in my life, I went to watch a movie by myself. I did a scanning inside the cinema and it appears I am the only odd ones out. People came in groups, in families, in couples. When the show ended, I simply just hurried off because the awkwardness will come when the cinema lighting came on.

Was quite sick yesterday but so many things happened that made me feel even worst today. Both my leg feel so weak now as I must have over exert them while I was playing basketball. Plus skipping lunch doesnt make it better for me.

Anyway, I want Manchester United to defeat Chelsea, at least this is the only thing that can make me happy. Cant wait till Sunday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home