Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The demise of a 23yr old

23 years old, not so young and yet, not so old. In short I am caught in the middle (not refering to your usual middle folks).

Yesteryears feels like just weeks and months ago. It feels as though I am still a teenager yet when the reality points to my age 23, I am force to feel likewise. The number 30 is getting near. Since it felt like yesteryearssince I turned 23, i am pretty sure it would be the same, just as quick before I reach 30. What would I be doing at that time? What would you be doing at that time? Alamok. I wanna stop the clock. Everyone wanna stop the clock, the clock of aging, the DNA clock which you can never stop.

So folks, boys and gers, you will become man and woman, and you will become grandpas and grannies, and finally to.... U-KNOW-WHERE.

I wanna achieve something in life. Hopefully doing that before reaching 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home