Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ok its time to go our separate ways

You said you needed time to think it through. In between this period of time, we seem to returned to normal. We joked, we made fun of each other. Yet I can sense the inevitable is coming, I saw it coming. I said I will respect your decision. Now that you decided that we should not carry on, I accept it. Which means we are only friends from now on. Yes, maybe changes is really good. I really thank you for giving me so many chances. I wont regret any single moment I shared with you. Thank you for loving me. So from now on, its time to go our separate ways.

I played a game called "LOVE", i throw the dice, i got '6', i thought i can advance fast now, but i came to a spot, it says "back to starting point".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home