Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Death, there's no way you can avoid it

Recently there have been reports about people who died in their sleep. They all are seemingly healthy people. Yet they become history without even the tiniest of warning.

What in the world is going on? Unknown virus? Undiscover medical problem? A curse? The weather turning cold? Their genes? God's will? Conspiracy?

You decide.

When your time is up, its up. But to be made dead in sure a manner is not expected by anyone. The person should still have many unfinished business.

Maybe we should cherish everyday that we are fortunate to be born humans and be alive. Be glad that the fact you can walk, think, jump, clap, sing, talk... These are many things other species are not able to do.

Anyone may be the next chosen one to go. I may be the next, of course I dont want that to happen. I am having slight flu and headache. I am going to sleep soon. Tired.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home