Sunday, October 01, 2006

I didnt expect us to end at all

Dear friends, for those who chance upon my blog, i wish to tell you that my gf has chosen to break with me. I shall not go into details. Yes i am sad, but i think i can do no more. So guys, thank you for the well wishes u gave me. I appreciate it, but i didnt expect it to end at all.

To you, love cant be forced, I tried to persuade you, i cant forced you. Thank you for loving me. I want to wait for you, but i know this wait could be in vain, but i will tell myself to have faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan Yi Qi said...

hey. you will find yourself a better one. cheer up! =)

Thursday, October 05, 2006  
Blogger one jeans said...

alamok... thank u for reading.
Me and my dear dear is fine now. I jus didnt update here only.

Dear i love u.

Thursday, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home