Sunday, August 13, 2006

The season is about to begin!

Yesh, the English Premier League is going to start soon and I cant wait for Manchester United to regain their rightful spot - first, champions.

I had been supporting Manchester United since I was in secondary 3 and was very proud when they did the treble back in 1999. They won the league title, fa cup and the champions league. I witnessed everything on tv! whoa~

Nobody will believe I am a die hard supporter. Whenever I see or heard Manchester United has been knocked out of cup competitions or whenever they lose a match, I will feel kinda upset, really. One good example is when Man Utd is looking for a goal they desperately need but cant, hitting the goal post, narrow miss, offisde given, I will like "ARGH!!!" cmon Man Utd! You can do it!!!" My heart will pound very fast one too.

This time round, I hope Man Utd can win the league. They are one team that cant stand losing. I like their mentality. Whenever I play soccer or basketball, I will have the same mentality. I cannot imagine Manchester United not winning the league after 2 years of looking up to Chelsea. Now the team rest on young shoulders like Rooney, Ronaldo, Rossi and veterans like Giggs, Scholes, Edwin van de sar and Neville to bring back the glory once more. I will support them, always, anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home