Monday, June 05, 2006

Lets Recall

Year 2000, i have my first gf when i was 17 years old. It didnt last long. It lasted for less than 2 months. That ex gf fell in love with another guy citing he has a motorbike while i dont. What a excuse. I really loved you. Why did you do that to me? You are the one who wooed me in the first place.

Year 2001, i had my second gf when i was 18 years old. It didnt last long. It lasted for less than 3 months. That ex gf broke up with me citing i am poor. How rich can you get when you are a student? I also loved you so much. Why did you have to do that to me? I know your family is rich, but so what? I took a long time to forget you.

Year 2003, i had my third gf when i was 20. It didnt last long. It too lasted for less than 3 months, maybe slightly longer. You broke up with me maybe because you wanted freedom or you have fallen for some other guys, i dont know the real reasons, you never told me.

Year 2003 to present... i dont have any gf. Yet i have fallen in love with some gals over these time. Yet, stupidly, its only one sided love. Nobody had an eye for me since. I can understand that too; there's nothing good about me. I dunno how long my singlehood going to last... maybe till the day i die? I wish to see you all again, once will do. But it seems impossible. Maybe you all will visit me one day when i am lying in the coffin and you all feel the basic respect to see me one last time? Even if you all visit me that time, i wont know. Its too late.

Well, i am not comtemplating death, dont worry about that. Thanks aloy and tracy. Thank u two for the concern shown to me. Appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home