Saturday, May 27, 2006

LOST

I am lost, it is as simple as that. I question the reason of my existent. Did u questioned your existent too? Now its Saturday and i had nothing to do, its rare. The person i want to meet up with is not free. My friend, Bird, who promised to get back to me after his weekend work did not do so. My friend, MQ, supposedly went out with his other group of friends. There you have it, i am left all alone in this home of mine, blogging away, blogging away to nobody because i know nobody really read my entry. I seem to have things i want to complete but i just couldnt find the right frame of mind to get going. I feel like eating away and stuff myself with food. Hmm, yong tau fu will be nice, i hope someone can accompany me to eat it. I hope next week will be a better week for me and for you (anyone who read my blog). Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home