Sunday, May 28, 2006

Left to Die

You cruely tore and burn my heart into ashes. You didnt give a damn about my feelings. You went out with him. You did the things i dont like you to do with him. You lead me on. I feel so cheated. I feel so sad. I am nothing to you. I am not someone people will love. I am just someone for you to play around, dumped around and ignore whenever u deem fit. You simply say things for fun, you dont mean what you said, so why bother saying it to me? You seem to give me hope but its false hope really. You dont seem to feel guilty at all and you seem to enjoyed it so much that i am hurt by you. If this is really what you want, i am really disappointed. I had wanted to love you with all my heart but now i dont know. You are already his girlfriend and what can i do about it? There's not a thing i can do about it! I feel sad, so sad, real sad. I dont wish to see you again. You left me with broken, a unamendable heart. Dont blame me if one day you ever regret it. Its your fault in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home