Thursday, September 14, 2006

Why and how humans are smart, are we? - my own version

I believed, during stone age, man were simply animals. Like other animals, they hunt for food in order to survive. I figured their brains at that time were already fully developed like the present us. Maybe they did not know how to communicate because no one started it.

Oh.. when they finally want to communicate, they have to invent a common language for their tribes. Slowly, dunno how, all kinds of kuku languages were invented. Can I invent a whole new language? huh huh huh??? can I? duh....

So, bloody, we got our own language only humans can understand, eh? So we thin we are the smartest creatures on Earth, right, we are creatures.

Smart, tell me what the dog is singing. Maybe you have a superstar dog within its doggy community!

Seriously, can anyone figured out wat's wrong with me when i write this blog? there must be only one reason, i am either sane or sane. Something is wrong eh. WAKAKAKAKAKKA

Ok la. Humans are smart. Humans are rid. Humans are tupid. Humans are humans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan Yi Qi said...

lolx. your own version huh? so isit smart or stupid or wat? haha

Sunday, September 17, 2006  
Blogger one jeans said...

eh....wakaka...

Monday, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home