Thursday, April 06, 2006

Unwanted Sleep

I adjusted my alarm clock to 2.30am before i went to sleep, hoping to catch a football match between old lady & gunners. To my dismay, i didnt hear the alarm and by the time i wake up, i can hear noises made by those workers doing painting eeked into my ears, it was about 9.15am. Kinda felt peace after knowing the match ended nil nil. Which means no goals were scored. But i still wanna watch T.Henry play althought i am red devils fan through and through.

Speaking of the red devils, i really think the league champions will be decided in the final game. I hope the blues will lose form going into the run-in. They still have opponents who is aiming for a european elite league berth. So a blues' collaspe is really on the cards. United only has some minnows to deal with. Go for it man.

Guess it about time to post Part 2 of The Things I Hate. Gonna gather some thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home