Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mini Sunday League

Nick, my polytechinic friend, has asked me to join his team this Sunday for a mini football league match! I mean wow, its a damn league! Although i am new to the team, hopefully i can contribute and score a few goals if possible! I am playing for the three points, that's for sure. The location is at Bishan. Anyone who don't know where is Bishan, i will tell you now. Its a neighbourhood in central Singapore with a famous school. That school is Raffles Instituition. Bishan also has (or have? sorry poor grammer) a shopping centre. Its just a nice place to go.

I wonder how many teams will be in our mini league...will they be very skilled? Personally i don't think so!!!! WHY? Because it's a damn mini league. Haha.

I will post result of my team performance here soon. Keep a look out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home