Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mr Yap and Mr Yeo

I was recommended this two driving instructors by my friend, MQ. After i got my driving licence, naturally i wanted to recommend my friends to them. Bernard AKA Bird, was introduced to them by me. In the first place, I think Bird kinda doubted my ex instructors. Ha Ha... That was until Bird tasted the teaching power of Mr Yap! Mr Yap don't give a damn whether you are a male or female, big shot or small fry... he will F you if make mistake. Getting scolded is good because you will learn, when u learn, it also mean u require lesser lessons, it means u will spend lesser money too. When u get scolded, the mistakes u made are immediatedly knocked out of your head. I passed my driving test last year. My friend Bird shall do it this month, 28th April 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home