Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Protege 门徒

Visited deardear's home on the second day of the chinese new year to get ang bao. Hee. I woke up much earlier than dear and was already preparing: brush teeth, shave, hair, shit, urine etcetc.... too detailed?

Reached dear's place, dear dear make luo han guo drink for me. Added in Ginseng Hair? Added in Chrysamthemum (spelled wrong, 100% wrong) too for extra goodness.

We decided to watch a movie and I went to get tix at causewat pt becos deardear home computer seems to be very slow sia. Nvm. Hee. I got 2 tix~ Cinema 6 A15 A 16. We watched The Protege.

I give the show 3 stars out of 5. Why only 3? Becos I am wondering why HK films is mostly predictable? Undercover cop, drug dealers, junkies... so normal for a HK film. BE MORE CREATIVE YAH?

Dear dear was still sick today, she have fallen ill recently.. many things made her fall ill... sad sad... hope dear recover fast fast. Muack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home